Thanks for a great market season!
The ACF Anaconda Market is held on Tuesday’s from 4-7pm, at the Kennedy Common, July - September
Steps to register as a vendor: read the guide, register, make payment, sign the EBT /SNAP form if applicable.
All of the links are below. Here we go!
* 2019 ACM Vendor Guide - Important changes; vendors must read.
* 2019 Registration Form which includes the Payment Link
* Agreement to accept EBT/SNAP TOKENS
Thank you for making our market the best yet!
About the Anaconda Community Market - Provided by Anaconda Community Foundation
- The event, now in its seventh year, is a people’s Market featuring area foods and original crafts and wares. We are always striving to make more positive changes and expand, building on last year's success.
- We are planning to have live music, a demo, and children's activities at each and every market. Musical performances will include soloists, small groups, singers, and dancers. Entertainment will be found in demos; guilds, clubs, groups, and individuals who are doing interesting arts and are willing to show and tell people about them. There are always children’s activities planned.
- ACF will again be featuring Lovinaid - Squeezing for Anaconda's Nonprofits. This lemonade stand is professional and very special as it promotes and supports Anaconda's nonprofits.
- The vendor fee is $25 for a single event or $100 for the season (10 Weeks).
Anaconda Community Foundation
If any issues are present with this site notify email@example.com